2024 Dubai’s latest business environment and company registration related information. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is adjacent to Saudi Arabia and Oman and consists of seven emirates.
namely Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah. The rich oil fields have enabled this country to reserve great wealth. In recent years, the loose economic system has attracted more and more investment and business opportunities. This once desert land has become a mature economy.
Unlike other jurisdictions, the UAE with a real economy and a population of more than 4 million, with a long history in international trade, finance and commerce. The UAE is the first center in the Gulf and Middle East to provide IBC registration and has signed Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) with multiple countries to prevent individuals and businesses from paying taxes on the same period and the same item.
Registering a company in Dubai can enjoy many benefits.
Only one shareholder is required to register a company; legal persons can be directors and shareholders of the company. ompany is successfully registered follow-up services are simple only require an annual audit every year. Allows 100% foreign ownership and duty exemption. Dubai’s geographical location has obvious advantages, being close to the entire Gulf region and global markets, making it very suitable for doing business with customers in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa. Opening a bank account is very convenient and has few restrictions. The Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) signed to prevent enterprises or individuals from paying taxes on the same item during the same period. Dubai is a major business center in the region and has the potential for synergy in many areas. It can promote trade, investment and talent flows between the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East and African markets. It is very suitable for exploring and create opportunities in the Middle East and strengthening business in Dubai.
Dubai has a developed tourism industry. You are welcome to browse the official website of the Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Hong Kong at any time. The most luxurious hotels in the world are in Dubai, and the service standards and other infrastructure are quite complete. In order to encourage foreign investment, the Dubai government has introduced many preferential measures and tax-free policies. More and more investors have seen the advantages of investing in Dubai and have registered companies and invested in projects in Dubai. The following content is introduced to you What are the introduction and advantages of registering a company in Dubai 2024 Dubai’s latest business environment and company registration related information
Advantages and features of registering a company in Dubai
- After the company is successfully registered, follow-up services are simple and only require an annual company review every year.
- Corporate profits below AED 375,000 are tax-free
- The personal income tax rate is 0 and will remain unchanged for 50 years
- 100% capital ownership, 100% company ownership, no local guarantor required
- The business scope can cover the entire industry
- You can freely purchase or rent real estate in the name of your company with extremely competitive price and rate. Flexible office solutions (including housekeeping services in centralized office areas)
- Bank accounts can be opened in Hong Kong and other countries
- A better choice for those who mainly trade with the Islamic world
- Enjoy a high degree of confidentiality, and the company’s shareholder list is completely closed to the public.
- No auditor’s report is required, only information is retained to reflect economic conditions
- There is no need to pay profits tax on profits earned from operations abroad, thus achieving the purpose of reasonable tax avoidance.
- Convenient immigration policies and services (including visas and other permits)
- The Chinese name can be printed on the company registration certificate and articles of association, but it will not have legal effect.
Information required to register a company in Dubai
- Applicant’s resume;
- Notarized copies of passports of shareholders and directors (need to be certified by the UAE Embassy in the United Arab Emirates);
- Bank advisory letter of introduction;
- Proof of address valid within three months;
- Provide three company names. The company name ends with Limited;
- Authorization letter to register a company and open a bank account (certification by the UAE Embassy in the UAE is required).
If they do not actually operate business in Dubai, investors generally register offshore companies and use the preferential tax policies in offshore legal areas to reasonably save tax costs. If you want to operate on-site in Dubai, you can first choose a type suitable for business development and register a Dubai company based on the company’s own situation. All business activities operating in Dubai require government approval, permits and licenses. Therefore, after a Dubai company is registered, it still needs to apply for permits and licenses before it can open a business there.
Please watch the following video introduction on AEA Youtube Channel about the City of Dubai.
Best use as a bridge to the Middle East and Africa
- Dubai is a historic trading center for the Middle East and Africa. Due to its strategic geographical advantages and the development of advanced maritime technology, Dubai is now the operating center of many trading companies and shipping companies;
- Dubai has highly developed logistics and transportation facilities, which makes the city an ideal location for the distribution of various products. In addition, Dubai allows duty-free export of goods to 17 Middle Eastern countries, which has greatly increased the interest of foreign investors in setting up offshore companies in Dubai;
- Because there are no trade barriers and simple import and export policies, Dubai is the easiest city to do business in the Middle East and Africa. Some international banks and financial institutions are established here, giving the city excellent trade and financial resources.
Able to realize the powerful functions of regional headquarters
- In the Middle East and Africa region, most countries do not treat foreign companies positively. However, businesses registered in Dubai will benefit from the region’s relaxed business laws and be able to tap into markets in the Middle East, Africa and Asia;
- Offshore company solutions in Dubai can help foreign entrepreneurs register and establish a legal tax-avoidance company. The company will not need to pay taxes on the funds obtained from dividends, management fees, and branch royalties;
- In addition, Dubai is also the most liveable city in the Middle East and Africa. This is mainly due to its developed infrastructure in terms of housing, learning, work, entertainment and tourism.
With the foundation of an entrepreneurial center, it brings together talents from all over the world.
- In Dubai, 80% of the city’s population are foreigners, and registering a company is the best way for Dubai to attract more foreign businessmen. This allows Dubai not only to have a free market environment, but also to possess creativity through the blending of various skills and cultures. Eastern and Western cultures blend perfectly in Dubai
- Because it is located in the center of the world’s richest country, Dubai is a paradise for high-income foreign entrepreneurs. Similarly, with many world-famous brands, the living environment in Dubai is also extremely luxurious.
For additional information who are interested in doing business in Dubai and looking for new business opportunities on company registration services in Dubai Please contact our Professional Expert directly.
The above content is a reference for investors who are interested in doing business in Dubai and looking for new business opportunities. If you want to know more details, please feel free to contact us by Whatsapp (+852) 9852 5409 or email email@example.com Contact UNIPROHK’s professional Dubai team to learn more!