Starting a business in Singapore, Starting, time and cost

UNIPRONews & Events

businesses must register with various government agencies, including ACRA, the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), and the Central Provident Fund Board (CPF). This registration process involves providing information about the business and its owners, as well as paying fees and taxes.